“Strength training is the best way to fight weakness and frailty that comes with age.” – Tufts Medical University
- Arthritis – reduces pain and stiffness, and increases strength and flexibility.
- Diabetes – improves glycemic control.
- Osteoporosis – builds bone density and reduces risk for falls.
- Heart Disease – reduces cardiovascular risk by improving lipid profile and overall fitness.
- Obesity – increase metabolism, which helps burn more calories and helps with long-term weight control.
- Back Pain – strengthens back and abdominal muscles to reduce stress on the spin