I never thought that I would be able to get back into shape
” I had been in high school and college but NBCF certainly got me there! After one workout I was very sore but hooked. The owners and coaches are fantast...
Amber H.Full Testimonial
Workouts aren’t very fun but apparently that is the nature of the beast.
”Good Folks, workouts aren’t very fun but apparently that is the nature of the beast. Best to do it with good folks and that they are!”...
Jay D.Full Testimonial
We are one big amazing family
We are one big amazing family! A lot of blood sweat and tears…. and beers lol!!...
Amazing members and great coaches
“Love NBCF. Amazing members and great coaches that care. No bs egos, just good folks working hard and having fun.”...
John H.Full Testimonial
HOW DO WE HELP YOU REACH YOUR GOALS?
Scroll down to see your roadmap.
Our sessions build strong, toned muscles and torches calories.
- A typical session may include a variety of gymnastics, sprinting, and powerlifting. These exercises are done with the weight of your own body, kettlebells, and free weights. They’re done hard, fast and with little to no rest in between ‘sets’. The reason behind this is that you challenge your muscles more when you do short bursts. It stimulates them making them more effective than low-intensity workouts. CrossFit is the whole package of speed, balance, and strength.
Good Nutrition is key when it comes to achieving your fitness and health goals.
We help you figure out what to eat and how much to eat to lose excess body fat. And we have put together some simple resources to help take the guesswork out of healthy meals:
- a guide to eating for fat loss
- a complete shopping list
- simple meal planning template, and
- a ton of healthy recipes and snack ideas
- a tip sheet with healthier choices at many chain restaurants and tips to make ordering at restaurants easier
Looking and feeling your best is about more than your weight, and about more than just what you eat and how much you move. It’s also about lifestyle habits. You’ll learn about the common mistakes most of us make that sabotage healthy lifestyle efforts and can actually harm our health–and how to avoid them.DAY3
Support & Accountability.
You don’t have to go it alone. Support and accountability are baked right into the Challenge:
- A simple food/exercise journal to keep track of meals and exercise, sleep, water intake and mood. Study after study shows that people who keep food journals consistently lose more weight (and keep it off) than those who don’t because the data doesn’t lie. Everything you’re doing (or not doing) is right there.
- A ton of great advice to help you make healthy choices and feel amazing.
- Answers to your questions, your coach can’t wait to help you.
Ready to get started?
3) Pick a Guild.
Pick a guild based on your main quest. Your guild will be your team to help hold you accountable! You can switch guilds every challenge if you want – so this is not a permanent decision!
For every person from outside the gym, you recruit to join your quest you receive a SCROLL OF HONOR. (custom decal) and they will gain access for but a pittance. ($50 off their challenge )
The Guilds we have currently are:
- The Adventurer guild is for people whose quests are achieved by exploring our big beautiful world: often through pursuits such as touring, hiking, climbing mountains, sailing, sea diving, etc.
- The Assassin guild is for people whose quests involve bodyweight strength training, skills, agility, and flexibility: often through pursuits such as gymnastics, calisthenics, parkour, circus arts, dance, Ninja Warrior style obstacle courses, etc.
- The Scout guild is for people whose quests involve endurance training; often through pursuits such as distance walking, jogging, running, cycling, swimming, triathlons, etc.
- The Ranger guild is a hybrid guild that was created for people whose quests involved roughly equal interest in weighted strength training (warriors) and endurance activities (scouts): often through pursuits such as rucking, Crossfit Games, Tough Mudders, Spartan Races, etc.
- The Monk guild is for people whose quests involve combat/martial training: often through pursuits such as boxing, wrestling, Kung Fu, Karate, Tae Kwon Do, Judo, Jujitsu, firearms, etc.
- The Druid guild is for people whose quests involve contemplative/meditative training: often through pursuits such as focused/guided meditation, Yoga, Tai Chi, etc.
2. Choose Your Path.
Pick 2 – 3 S.M.A.R.T. goals (smaller quests) that support your Main Quest. These supporting quests are what you’ll be doing during the weeks of this Challenge period. The 2-3 supporting quests should be things that, as you work on them, help move you forward toward achieving your current Main QuestDAY2
1.CHOOSE your quest.
First start by determining your Quest – where do you want to be in a few months? This can be general and non specific. Do you want to get stronger? Faster? Lose 30lbs?
Now, take that quest and pick three specific goals (diet and fitness related) that will help you get there, and think about what you are going to do to complete those goals over the next 6 weeks.
These goals should be SMART (specific, measurable, attainable, realistic, and timely)DAY1
Day 1: You Take The First Step
Today is the day you take the first step. You schedule your Free Intro.DAY1
Day 2: Meet A Coach To Talk Your Goals
Meet with one of our world-class coaches to discuss your goals and establish a roadmap to get you there.DAY2
Day 3: Find A Plan That Suits You
We offer a variety of plans/programs to meet your needs and your goals. One of our coaches will help you select the plan that works best for.DAY3
Day 4: Together we start the journey to a happier, healthier you.
From nutrition to strength training to mobility and breath work, we help you learn the fundamentals of being strong and healthy. Our community helps keep you accountable and supports you as you start your journey to a happier, healthier you!DAY4
Day 30: A Healthier, Happier You
Congratulations, you’ve been with Sporthalle for 30 days and a great 30 days it has been! You’ve already hit a couple milestones and are well on your way to a much healthier lifestyle!DAY30
Day 45: Ahhhmazing YOU
Congratulations on doing great things. You’ve seriously invested in your long-term fitness goals and it’s already paying huge dividends. We know it’s not easy, but you’re accomplishing a lot already. Keep hammering!DAY45
Day 60: 60 Days Of Fitness
By coming to class consistently you’ve learned to do things you never imagined you could do. Pat yourself on the back! You deserve it!
We want to celebrate YOU — reaching major milestones, pushing toward your potential, taking control of your life and becoming the person you always wanted to be!DAY60